Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shove This Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound Wand Up Your...

I don't want to be angry.  I don't want to be preoccupied with politics.  I don't want to feel like I have to write something.  I enjoy writing.  There is sheer unadulterated joy in putting words on a page or a blank screen.

I don't want to have to write articles about anything other than the wonder that is whatever new discovery I am involved with at the moment.  So instead of actually writing the articles that are peppering my thoughts with sneeze-worthy brain spasms about disturbances in the force, inequality, freedom of religion, various state's sponsored rape of American women, and what the hell happened to the America I loved? I'm just going to write the titles of these less than pleasurable articles I feel I should write and then go on to some real writing that I want to do.

Titles of articles I OUGHT to write:
Shove This Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound Wand Up Your Ass Mr. Against Big Government Intrusion

What part of "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." don't you understand?

Where Is Your Community's Public Square Where You May Peaceably Assemble At Any Time Of The Day Or Night?
Christian Sharia Law:  Women Must Marry Their Rapists  (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
Keep Your 3000 Year Old North African Patriarchal Tribal Segmentary Lineage Laws Away From My 21st Century Daughters and Grand Daughters
What Ever Happened To Love And Compassion As The Heart Of Our Civilization? 
Recent Female Kansas Lawmaker Believes Women Should Not Vote!  (Kay O'Connor - retired 2005.
These are just some of the thoughts roiling around in my head.   Here is to hoping that giving them a home on this page will tame them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments!