Ok, here goes:
- Number one on the list is definitely to get the book on healing MSbP abuse done and spend a while on marketing it.
- The Gene Stratton-Porter biography is high priority too after MSbP book.
- A month of wearing wool sweaters, eating oatmeal, and writing in a stone cottage on an island (Hebrides - maybe Skye) just off the Scottish coast has always been a dream.
- Touring through the desolate wilderness of Patagonia in South America.
- Spending a week in Paris with time spent between the Musée du Louvre and the Museo de Orsay.
- Redeveloping my relationship with my husband so that we are best friends again.
- Having a garden again.
- Making bread again.
- Getting up to 400 plus as my regular score in Scrabble®.