Sunday, June 19, 2011

Virtual World Culture

I have a new store in OSGrid in Wright Plaza.  It is a freebie store. I was fortunate enough to be given a storefront there on Friday.   It carries over the same name I have used for all my virtual world ventures for the last 5 years, Casita Gaia.

Grand Opening this Tuesday 10 to 11a.m. PST.  Yes, it is also at the time of the Summer Solstice.  Fun, no?  

This is why I like OSGrid. It is a small general purpose open source community.  The gifting culture of freebies encourages sharing, CC licensing, and community development.   It feels very much like Second Life® did when I joined it in 2006.  I have my island, Virtuality,  on that Grid.  So the freebie store is not only a nice thing to do... it is also good advertising for my ventures on Virtuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments!