|Image from sxc.hu by pawel_231|
So I think I'm doing fairly well with this exercise in training and promotion. In fact, I'm thinking about doing this for another blog I write for the month of July. Will have to decide which of my blogs is the one I will do. To make things a bit better, though, I will:
- have at least one thematic day each week
- do daily postings only on the featured blog of the month
- 5 or fewer posts per week on non-monthly focus blogs
- have more than one alternate publication schedule:
Image from sxc.hu by bredmaker
- Tues, Thurs, Sat.
- Mon, Weds, Fri.
- weekly on the weekends
- have 3 to 4 emergency blog posts back logged on day 1
- have all posts ready the day before publication
- set post publication via auto publish
Regular posting for multiple blogs is not a trivial matter. I'd love to know how those of you out there who maintain several blogs manage to do it.