Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate!!!!

I don't eat as much chocolate as I used to because of a health condition.  But I can still enjoy even sugary, decadent chocolate delicacies... visually.  And this leads me to wonder if there isn't another reason for liking the things we do when it comes to chocolate.

Maybe it is the packaging, the unwrapping, the ritual of peeling away the shiny exterior?
Or the ritual of eating the delight in a certain way?
 
Or perhaps it is the memory of a certain occasion and a certain type of delivery?

Or perhaps the visual appeal really is a main part of the enjoyment of the chocolate?

Or a time of life?
 
Or the place you get to eat it?
Or a related sensation, hot sweet sipping anyone?

Or is it related to something you allow yourself only when you have it?  Can you say a moment of quiet?

Or maybe it is people you share it with?

Or a concept behind it?
Or maybe it is love that is baked into homemade treats?



In any case, I hope you are having a wonderful, delicious

Note:  All the images except the Happy Valentines Day! graphic are from MorgueFiles.com, the graphic creation is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments!