I have a less than hellacious but still totally sucky migraine. It has been a long time since I had one of these. A long time, for me, in the matter of migraines is well over a month. I used to have them for at least once a week and that meant that at least three days out of every week were gone. This one is coming on after a cold so I'm not sure it even counts as a "real" migraine, though the symptoms that for me mean migraine are all there, it just isn't to the degree where everything sounds like an incoming screaming meemies and the dimmest of lights might as well be a spotlight shined directly in my eyes.
When I say migraine I refer to the set of symptoms I associate with the intolerable headache.
- impacts the left side of my head only
- light sensitivity
- pain in left eye/sinus in the upper inner corner inside my eye socket
- left side of occipital bun muscles are tight and in spasm
- feeling like a knife or line of fire extends between the back of my head and my eye
- soreness on top of the left side of my head
I will get rid of these things (headaches) completely!