Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Logos, which one?

For this Wordless Wednesday, tah dah!  Images!  But of course I am never really wordless, now am I?  

Just ran across this image that I had forgotten that I created.  I've posted it here before, I am sure. 
I had forgotten all about this image I created last fall for a Done Nesting "logo" sometime last fall.  I like the focus on all the activities once again open to me without needing to check with someone.

There are several of these logos now.  Which one do you like?  The one above?

Or this one:

that includes the previous one with more info such as the URL.

Or maybe this one, where the URL is missing.  I do have versions with the URL too:

 

















Or something simpler?  Such as:

 A bit more retro, no?  For some reason this one reminds me of "Leave it to Beaver."

Really.  I would like to have your input. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments!